My company provides manufacturing equipment based in China. Company J, my partner in Vietnam, has hired my company 2 production lines. Up to now, company J has not paid the principal payment and deferred interest to my company. I would like to ask that if I authorize SB Law to resolve the case, what is the scope of work and performance time? Thank you very much.
SB Law thank you for your interest in our legal consulting services. Regarding your questions, we would like to advise as follows:
Scope of work and performance time:
Following works are proposed based on the request of Client. However, depending on the specific position/situation of Client, several work items may not be necessary. Meanwhile, other works may be required. SB Law shall immediately advise Client the same upon review documents of the case. However, any additional works shall not fall under the scope of this Legal Service Proposal Letter, but could be provided upon request:
- Researching the relevant documents and information provided by Client;
- Under the Client’s request, representing the Client to draft, prepare and send 01 demand letter requesting the Lessee to pay the rental in accordance with the lease contracts;
- Representing the Client to participate in one direct meeting between the parties to settle the dispute;
- Reporting Client the meeting’s result;
- Advising Client the next process to settle the dispute based on the meeting’s result.
Customers can refer to more consultation contents of related issues via the link:
Get in touch with us