Description of peculiar characteristics shall have following contents
– Description of the relevant product, including raw materials, and physical, chemical, microbiological and perceptible properties of the product;
– Method of identification of the geographical area bearing the geographical indication;
– Evidence proving that the product originates from such geographical area, with the respective meaning provided for in Article 79 of this Law;
– Description of local and stable methods of production and processing;
– Information on relationship between the peculiar characteristics and quality, or reputation of the product and the geographical conditions as provided for in Article 79 of this Law;
– Information on the mechanism of self-control of the peculiar characteristics or quality of the product.