The telecommunication and information technology sector in Vietnam has been moving forward rapidly.
Vietnam legislation in this field also has been radically improved to catch up with international and national rules and practice.
Being well aware of booming business in telecommunication and information technology sector, our lawyers and experts has paid a great attention to services and solution engaged with this sector.
SBLAW benefits clients through its extensive range of services including advices on legislation or policies, negotiation assistance, preparing contracts relating to telecommunication, assistance in obtaining website license, assisting in preparing term of services applied to website, dispute resolution assistance and IP right protection related to telecommunication and information technology.
Our major deals include the followings among others:
- Acting for HTC Corporation – one of the fastest-growing companies in the mobile sector over the world – to review its software license contract applicable on its products.
- Acting for VC Corporation – a leading company operating in the field of internet and electronic trading in Vietnam – to obtain licenses for advertisement, setting up social networking websites and resolve disputes arise between administrators and users;
- Acting for Vat Gia JSC – the owner of well known electronic trading websites in Vietnam – to handle licensing procedures with competent authorities;
- Acting for Peacesoft Co., Ltd – the owner of website chodientu.vn and ebay.com.vn to register its Intellectual Property Rights and set up a regulation on electronic payments;
- Acting for VTC Online to negotiate for music copyright license with Sony Music Entertainment;
- Acting for Global Data Services JSC in preparing, negotiation a agreement on co-location services to be entered with its Japanese partner.