The franchising contract are required to be made in writing or in other forms of equivalent legal validity, and should contains the principal contents as follows:
– Content of franchised commercial right.
– Rights and obligations of the franchisor.
– Rights and obligations of the franchisee.
– Price, periodical franchise fee and mode of payment.
– Valid term of the contract.
– Renewal and termination of the contract, and settlement of disputes.It is also worth noting that franchising contracts must be made in Vietnamese. For franchises granted by Vietnamese parties overseas, the language of franchising contracts shall be agreed upon by the involved parties.
For more information about Franchise , please contact the firm, please email email@example.com, visit www.sblaw.vn