Question: We want to registrar trademarks in Thailand. As we don`t have any office there, we are looking for cooperation with some outstanding local agent. So we write to you for help.
Could you please send me your charging proposals if it is convenient?
Answer: We could help you filing the trademark in Thailand. Please see our quotation and advice for your kind reference.
– Thailand is First to file jurisdiction
– Thailand accepts multi-classes application
– Duration of trademark registration in Thailand: 15 – 19 months
– Validity: 10 years with unlimited renewals
– POA: Notarization is required
|No||Work||Official Fee (USD)||Attorney’s fee (USD)||Total (USD)|
|1||Conducting a trademark search for each class||150.00||50.00||200.00|
|No.||Work||Official Fee (USD)||Attorney’s fee (USD)||Total |
|Registration a mark for first class (including filing fee, Substantive examination publication, and registration) |
– From 1 to 5 items
– More than 5 items
|Registration a mark for each additional class (including filing fee, Substantive examination, publication and registration) |
– From 1-5 items
– More than more 5 items
|2.||Claiming priority right ( for each earlier application)||120.00||50.00||170.00|
* Note: The above-quoted fees do not include 5% VAT of our service charge and actual communication costs ($US30-$US4) as well bank charge ($US30). In case of any office action or any possible opposition which may occur during the application proceedings, an additional charge may be incurred, upon your approval.
Please see more:
Get in touch with us