A Vietnamese Company leases construction equipment from my company to build a villa in Da Nang with the rent of 42,084,000 VND per month. The lease term has expired. However, when we checked the machinery, we discovered that some machines were severely damaged.
I have drafted demand letters for a compensation of VND 434,700,000, due to disputes arising from the Equipment lease contracts The Company and my Company to Vietnam International Arbitration Center. I need your legal services. Thank you very much.
SB Law thank you for your interest in our legal consulting services. Regarding your questions, we would like to advise as follows:
SCOPE OF WORK AND PERFORMANCE TIME:
Following works are proposed based on the request of Client. However, depending on the specific position/situation of Client, several work items may not be necessary. Meanwhile, other works may be required. SB Law shall immediately advise Client the same upon review documents of the case. However, any additional works shall not fall under the scope of this Legal Service Proposal Letter, but could be provided upon request:
- Reviewing documents prepared by Client;
- Meeting with Client to discuss the solution method of the case;
- Guiding Client for collection and preparation of evidence in relation to the case to submit to the Arbitration Tribunal;
- Appointing a Lawyer to present at the Hearings under the Arbitration Tribunal’s summon;
- Advising Client regarding the legal, procedural and tactic matters during the lawsuit resolution for the best interest of Client.
Customers can refer to more consultation contents of related issues via the link:
Get in touch with us