SB Law successfully counseled Dainese S.P.A., an Italian investor to implement an investment project in Vietnam.
Specifically, the Investor established Dainese Vietnam Company Limited in Thai Nguyen Province operating in the field of manufacturing and distribution of goods. The total registered investment capital is about 1,600,000 USD. The project was approved by the Thai Nguyen Industrial Zones Authority and granted an Investment Registration Certificate on May 26th, 2021.
SB Law supported the Investor with:
- Conducting a legal due diligence for the location of the project;
- Reviewing and negitiating the content of the factory lease agreement;
- Preparation of necessary application dossiers for the investment registration as required by laws;
- Representing the Investor to submit application dossiers at competent state authorities;
- Updating the dossier handling process for the Investor;
- Receiving the result from competent state authorities and handing over to the Investor
Partner Tran Trung Kien, Partner Luong Van Chuong, Associate Truong Thi Dzung, and Legal consultant Pham Xuan Truong advised the investor to implement the project.
Customers can refer to more consultation contents of related issues via the link: