SB Law advised Minim Inc., an American trader operating in the field of manufacturing, wholesale and retail of items in the electronics industry to set up a representative office in Hai Phong City, Vietnam. After the establishment, the representative office has the function of contacting and researching the market; promoting business investment opportunities for the trader.
SB Law supported the trader with:
- Preparation of necessary application dossiers for the establishment of the representative office as required by laws;
- Representing the trader to submit application dossiers at competent state authorities;
- Updating the dossier handling process for the trader;
- Receiving the result from competent state authorities and handing over to the trader.
- Registering the representative office’s seal sample and tax code.
Partner Tran Trung Kien, Associate Truong Thi Dzung, and Legal consultant Pham Xuan Truong advised the trader to complete necessary procedures to set up the representative office.
Customers can refer to more consultation contents of related issues via the link: