SBLAW WOULD LIKE TO PROVIDE YOU SOME INFORMATION ON PROCEDURE OF FILING PATENT IN CAMBODIA AS FOLLOWS:
1. Criteria for protection:
- Inventive step
- Industrial applicability
2. Required Information
- Applicant: Name and address.
- Inventor(s): Name, address and nationality.
- Specification of invention, utility solution
- Claims and drawings.
- Assignment document (if any).
- Certified copy of priority document (if any)
- Search results from the Patent Office (recommended).
3. Required documents
Power of Attorney
Patent: 20 years
Utility Model or Design Application: 15 years
Paris Convention: Yes
- Patent Filing
- Preliminary Exam
- Patent Publication: 18 months from the priority date
- Formal Examination Request: Before 36 months from the filing date. Must be requested after 60 days from the patent publication date.
- 90 days to respond office action from the formal examination.
Get in touch with us