Licenses and Registration Required for Hotel Business

Nội dung bài viết


Question: I'm looking for a one-stop service to apply all the necessary license to open and operate a hotel in Hanoi. Please advice.


I am Lawyer of SB Law. I was entrusted to provide you legal advice regarding to your issue below.

Generally, in order to carry out accomodation business in Vietnam, a foreign investor like you shall have to obtain following license/approval:

+ Certificate of Investment Registration.

+ Certificate of Enterprise Registration

+ Approval letter of Competent Authority confirming that your hotel satisfy requirements for carry out accommodation service.

The process for obtaining above said License and Approval shall very much depend on what document about the hotel you have in your hand. Then, could you send us scanned copy of following documents:

+ Certificate of land use right of the land lot where your hotel was built up.

+ Construction permit of the hotel (if the hotel was completed)

+ Documents proving that the hotel satisfy conditions for fire fighting and prevention (if any).

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.


Contact us for 24/7 consulting support

    Related Posts