I have worked for the same company in Vietnam for almost 13 years now. What legal benefits can I as a foreigner get if I formally resign now?


Under Vietnam Law, upon termination of employment contract, you shall be entitled to:

(i) Severance allowance which is equivalent to 1/2 your monthly salary for each year serving the company. If you served your company for 13 years, you shall be entitled to 7,5 monthly salary.

(ii) Compensation for your unused annual leave.

If you have any further inquiry, please feel free to contact us.



Get in touch with us

Hotline: +84.904.340.664 | Email:

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message