Joint venture Vietnam

Question: Would like to seek advice on foreign investment partnership with local on production. Answer: I am Lawyer of SB Law. I was entrusted to provide you legal advice regarding to the matter below. For provide you accurate advice, please answer us following questions: – Where will you locate head office of the JVC? HCMC […]

Legal representative of Vietnam company

Under Vietnam Law, the legal representative should reside in Vietnam. However, in practice, for many reasons, legal representative of foreign invested companies in Vietnam could not satisfy this condition. In our Vietnam Enterprise Law, it is stipulated that in case the legal representative of the company is absent from Vietnam for 30 days upward, he/she […]

Setting up / operating company in Vietnam

Adoption Procedure Enquiry

Question: I would like some advice about incorporating a business related to English language teaching. Although the business is largely online, it will also be operating in Vietnam, which is where both directors (UK and USA) currently live. I need your help in knowing where to incorporate e.g. in Singapore, the UK etc, and how […]

Expat resign in Vietnam

Question: I have worked for the same company in Vietnam for almost 13 years now. What legal benefits can I as a foreigner get if I formally resign now? Answer: Under Vietnam Law, upon termination of employment contract, you shall be entitled to: (i) Severance allowance which is equivalent to 1/2 your monthly salary for each year serving […]

Cosmetic registration and promotion license in Vietnam

Question: I’d like to export cosmetic products from South Korea to Vietnam. So I want to get cosmetic products registration and the promotion license at the once Could you send the invoice about the service? 1. Invoice of Advertising license of cosmetic products in Vietnam 2. Invoice of cosmetic products registration Could you give the […]

Legal Service Enquiry in Vietnam

Question: I am a foreigner and would like to consult you the following legal advice. Objective & background: I intend to set up a small limited liability trading company in Vietnam. The share structure will be 30% for Vietnamese local partner (natural person), while the remaining 70% for myself. The business nature will be importing […]

Company setup in Vietnam

Question: We are a marketing company. We have branches in Europe and Middle East. Our specialization is telemarketing. We have chosen your company to help us set up company in Vietnam. We are thinking about Hanoi or HCMC. We would like to know how much time it will take and all costs of doing it and […]

Legalized documents for cosmetic notification in Vietnam

Question: We have a question for you. – For preparing cosmetic import license, we shall need you to prepare following documents and information: (i) 01 legalized copy of Certificate of Free Sale granted for the subjected cosmetic product. (ii) 01 legalized copy of Power of Attorney issued by Cosmetic Product’s Manufacturer to authorize the company […]