Curently my company is having a problem with the Bill of Exchange at Vietnam International Arbitration Center. I would like SB Law to resolve this case, can you introduce me to your legal services? Thank you very much.
SB Law thank you for your interest in our legal consulting services. Regarding your questions, we would like to advise as follows:
SCOPE OF WORK:
Following works are proposed based on the request of Client. However, depending on the specific position/situation of Client, several work items may not be necessary:
- Reviewing documents prepared by Client;
- Meeting with Client to discuss the solution method of the case;
- Guiding Client for collection and preparation of evidence in relation to the case to submit to the Arbitration Tribunal;
- Appointing a Lawyer to present at the Hearings under the Arbitration Tribunal’s summon;
- Advising Client regarding the legal, procedural and tactic matters during the lawsuit resolution for the best interest of Client.
Within 05 working days from the date that SB Law receives payment of service fees, we would provide Client a draft of the letter of request for review. Upon Client’s approval, we would send the buyers the official Letter of Request on Client’s behalf then arrange the meeting schedules with them.