SBLAW is ready to provide for legal consultation service to CLIENT for the purpose of closing of representative office in Vietnam in two phases:
Phase 1: Submit the Proposed Announcement on closing the representative office
– Providing advices on all legal aspects relating to closing representative office;
– Preparing Proposed Announcement (in both Vietnamese and English) for ending operation of representative office;
– Representing CLIENT to submit the Proposed Announcement to competent authority;
Phase 2: Submit the Official Dossier on closing the representative office
– Returning the Seal of representative office and certificate of seal sample registration to Police Department;
– Publishing the information of closing of representative office on 3 consecutive newspapers as required by competent authority.
– Representing CLIENT to submit the Official Dossier on closing the representative office to competent authority;
– Working with provincial competence authority (Department of Industry and Trade) on behalf of CLIENT to obtain the best support on reviewing and considering the application and providing explanation and/or supplementation of application dossiers per request;
– Updating information of approving process to CLIENT;
– Receiving the Letter on closing of representative office from provincial competent authority and hand it over to CLIENT.
Kindly be noted that S&B Law shall not cover tax matters and financial obligations matters of the representative office.
– Within 01 (one) working day from singing contract between two parties, SBLaw shall deliver CLIENT checklist of information and necessary documents for closing of representative office in Vietnam;
– Within 03 (three) working days from full receipt of information and necessary documents delivered by CLIENT for Phase 1, SBLaw shall deliver CLIENT Proposed Announcement for reviewing and proceeding;
– Within 01 (one) working day from full receipt of documents provided by CLIENT, SBLaw shall submit Proposed Announcement to provincial competent authority;
– Within 03 (three) working days from full receipt of information and necessary documents delivered by CLIENT for Phase 2, SBLaw shall deliver to CLIENT the Official Dossier for reviewing and proceeding;
– Within 20~25 (twenty to twenty five) working days from submission of Official Dossier to provincial competent authority, SBLaw shall obtain Letter on closing of representative office.
Get in touch with us