Amendment of Investment Certificate for recording new legal representative of foreign invested company in Vietnam

Nội dung bài viết

In case the foreign invested company (FIC) would like to record the new legal representative, FIC has to amend investment certificate.

SBLaw is qualified to provide this legal service with following works:

i. Providing your company an overview of legal advices regarding to regulatory and administrative procedures for amendment of Investment Certificate;

ii. Assist with drafting various documents for submission to the relevant authorities in relation to the investment certificate amendment process, including but not limited to application, explanatory statement, power of attorney, board resolutions in English language;

iii. Liaising with the Company to discuss the draft application documents;

iv. Amending the application documents based on your comments;

v. Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;

vi. Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority;

vii. Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on FIC’s behalf;

viii. Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;

ix.Keeping your company updated on the developments and additional requirements; if any; and

x. Assisting FIC in obtaining the amended investment certificate.


Contact us for 24/7 consulting support

    Related Posts