We would like to introduce the legal procedure to change the name of representative office (R.O) and chief of R.O as follows:
Based on Article 10, Decree 72/2006/ND-CP on July 25th 2006, it shall take 10 working days for trader to obtain the amended license from the date of legitimate submission. However, in practical it may take up to 15~20 days depending on the complication of dossier.
I. The required documents includes:
- Application form of amendment (Drafted by S&BLaw)
- The original of R.O license (submitted along with dossier)
- The personal income tax status declaration of Chief of representative office – who is outgoing – has fulfilled the tax obligations with the Department of Industry and Trade in HCMC.
- The certified and notarized copy of passport, valid visa (in case of foreigner) or ID Card (in case of Vietnamese) of the person proposed to replace the Chief of representative office attaching with the CV (with 4×6 image) of the person proposed to replace the Chief of representative office;
- The Appointment Letter with salary verification and or Labor Contract (in case of Vietnamese) of the person proposed to replace the Chief of representative office;
- The certified and legalized copy of Business Registration Certificate of foreign trader stating that the name of company is changed.
The time for settlement is 15~20 working days from the date of legitimate submission.
III. Our Services
SBLAW is ready to provide the client the service for the above work, particularly:
- Providing advices on all legal aspects relating to procedures of obtaining amended License for R.O from competent authority;
- Preparing Application Dossiers (in both Vietnamese and English) for obtaining amended License for R.O
- Representing Client to submit the Application Dossiers for obtaining amended License for R.O
- Working with provincial competence authority on behalf of Client to obtain the best support on reviewing and considering the application and providing explanation and/or supplementation of application dossiers per request; – Updating information of the approving process to Client; – Receive amended License for R.O from department of industry and trade and hand it over to Client.
Get in touch with us