SB Law would like to advise you on procedure and our fee schedule in relation to the trademark registration proceeding in Laos as follows:
1.FEE SCHEDULEFOR TRADEMARK PROTECTION IN LAOS
In Laos, single-class application is applicable.
2.PROCEDURE AND TIMELINEFOR TRADEMARK PROTECTION
In Laos, the duration for a trademark application from mature to proceed to registration is round 12-16 months from the filing date, involving these stages:
(1) Examination as to formality
(2) Examination as to substance and publication and
(3) Issuance of registration certificate for the registered mark.
3.REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION
- Specimen of the logo mark (in soft copy)
- An original Power of Attorney (POA).
- The Power of Attorney must be notarized. No legalization is required:
- A scanned copy of the POA is acceptable at the time of filing provided that the original copy is filed within 1 month from the filing date.
Get in touch with us