Dear Mr/Mrs Attorney, My Company is a business entity established in Singapore. I have a dispute to resolve at the moment. My Company has the international purchase and sale contract with GK Real Estate Corporation. We would like to request GK to pay USD 420,000 in accordance with the contract. Can you introduce your legal services. Thank you very much.
SB Law thank you for your interest in our legal consulting services. Regarding your questions, we would like to advise as follows:
SCOPE OF WORK AND PERFORMANCE TIME:
Following works are proposed based on the request of Client. However, depending on the specific position/situation of Client, several work items may not be necessary. Meanwhile, other works may be required. SB Law shall immediately advise Client the same upon review documents of the case. However, any additional works shall not fall under the scope of this Legal Service Proposal Letter, but could be provided upon request:
Phase 1: Investigation and conciliation
- Researching the relevant documents and information provided by Client;
- Investigating the actual existence of GK;
- Supporting and/or representing the Client to draft, prepare and send 01 dispatch
- letter requesting GK to pay the unpaid amount;
- Arranging 01 meeting with GK to discuss on the resolution of the cases;
- Reporting Client any feedbacks and/or comments of GK; and
- Advising Client the next handling solution in case GK has no feedback or
- refuse our request.
Phase 2: Initiation of the lawsuits
- Supporting and/or representing Client to prepare a lawsuit file regarding dispute resolution including but not limited to: a petition, request of applying emergency measures, self-declaration, comfort letter,…to submit to the competent court of Vietnam.
- Appoint 1 (one) lawyer to participate in the proceedings as the authorized representative from the initiation to the end of the case at the first instance stage to protect the Client’s legitimate rights and interests;
- The work scope in this stage is deemed to be completed in the following conditions:
+ The Court issued a Decision to suspend the resolution of the case;
+ Both parties mediate successfully regardless of being in or out of the Court;
+ The judgment of the first instance Court is issued.
Customers can refer to more consultation contents of related issues via the link: