Seeking legal advice from a marriage lawyer

Nội dung bài viết

Question: I am in the position where I believe I need a marriage lawyer but I think my case may be complicated.

I have been married to my husband for 6 years and we have a 5 year old son. We are all British nationals and my son was born here. My husband and I have lived here for 8 years.
My son has my husband's last name but I did not take his surname. My son's residency card is attached to my husband's and expires in December this year.
We are recently going through very difficult times and I believe that eventually we will need to go through the divorce process.
My husband has said that he will take my son out of the country home to the UK without my consent. 

I have zero intention of removing him from his father in any way and would like to come to an amicable agreement. As my husband is threatening me, I have taken and hidden my son's passport, visa and birth certificate. I also have our marriage certificate.
Would your company be able to advise me, even though we are UK nationals or would I need to contact a lawyer in my home country?
Please use the details below to contact me.
Answer: This is reference to your question below.
Your case shall be governed by UK Law, not Vietnam Law.
Under Vietnam Law, if your son goes with his farther with full valid passport and visa, he can leave Vietnam and we can not control.
Then, for this case, you should seek Lawyer in UK for support.

If your husband threaten you and you need protection, you can seek for Vietnamese Lawyer or Vietnamese Police.


Contact us for 24/7 consulting support

    Related Posts