Dear Mr/Mrs Attorney, we are now seeking legal services for Reviewing contracts/agreements under laws of Vietnam. Would you give me a hand? Thank you.
SB Law thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide our legal consulting services for you. With respect to your questions, we would like to advise as follows:
1. Scope of works
Following works are proposed based on the request of Client. However, depending on the specific position/situation of Client, several work items may not be necessary. Meanwhile, other works may be required. SB Law shall immediately advise Client the same upon review documents of the case. However, any additional works shall not fall under the scope of this Legal Service Proposal Letter, but could be provided upon request.
- To review contracts/agreements as follows:
- Principle Contract (English and Vietnamese);
- Labor Contract & Annex Labor Contract (English and Vietnamese);
- Service Contract about installation services ONLINE SYSTEM (English and Vietnamese);
- Service Contract SK (English and Vietnamese).
For avoidance of any doubt, the scope of work shall strictly adhere to following specific assumption:
- The scope of service is limited to matters set out in Item (a) above;
- Communication will be in English or Vietnamese, and will mostly be via email and telephone;
- Most substantive works will be within a time span of up to one (01) month, and no significant substantive works will be required thereafter.
The broken deal discount (i.e. the discount for the failure/cancellation of the Service due to default or order committed by Client) would be 30% of Professional Fee mentioned herein.
- Responsibility of the Client:
(i) Provide legal documents in English or Vietnamese according to the list of documents provided by us; and
(ii) Arrange meetings between us and related individuals and organization for the purpose herein, if so required.
- With the mentioned-above Scope of Works, we propose the 1st draft of Principle Contract mentioned in Item (i) Section 2 could be provided to the Client within five (05) working days upon full receipt of necessary documents, information required by SB Law and the full valid payment.
- The 1st draft of other Contract (from Item (ii) to Item (iv) Section 2) could be provided to the Client in turn within five (05) working days on each draft Contract.
This time schedule does not include time required for providing revision of draft contracts based-on Client’s specific comments.
Customers can refer to more consultation contents of related issues via the link: