Question: I would like to setup a representative office in Vietnam to hire local employee and register social insurance system.
Can you please advice the requirement and time frame / fee?
Answer: Thank you for your mail, please find our comment below for your consideration.
1. According to Vietnam Law, upon incorporation of representative office the foreign trader has come into operation for at least 01 year from the date of establishment or registration. The procedure of setting up a representative office shall undergo the steps as follows:
– Step 1: Obtaining Licenses for Establishment of representative office. It shall take about 15 working days from the date submission of application dossier to Licensing Authority
– Step 2: To announce information of the establishment in the newspapers.
– Step 3: Obtaining tax code and seal. It shall take about from 10 to 15 working days from the date submission of application dossier to Licensing Authority.
2. The required documents to provide including:
– Certificate of establishment of the foreign trader (certified by Vietnam Embassy in trader’s home country)
– Memorandum and Articles of Association of the foreign trader (certified by Vietnam Embassy in trader’s home country)
– Audited financial statements of the most recent year of the foreign trader (certified by the Vietnam Embassy in trader’s home country).
– Passport or Vietnamese ID card of the head of the representative office in Vietnam
– Office lease contract and documents proving the location to be rented is eligible for registration of the representative office (copy)
3. Our service fees for setting up a representative office will be 1,450USD. This service fee is exclusive of 10% VAT and translation fee document from English to Vietnamese (10USD/150 word).
Should you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please see more:
Get in touch with us