Question: My name is Tanaka, Japanese. I would greatly appreciate if you can kindly share the quotation for 01 investor visa for me and 01 business visa for my specialist technical expert.
We refer with thanks to your question, from which we were requested to assist you in respect of obtaining a business visa (DN1) for a technical expert and an investor visa (DT) for an foreign investor in Vietnam. Therefore, we are grateful to set our Legal Services Proposal for your review and consideration as follows:
1. PERFORMANCE TIME AND SCOPE OF WORKS
1.1 Performance time:
We estimate performance time to complete the works as follows:
a. Preparing the application dossier: We shall collect necessary information and documents from you. Upon receipt of necessary information and documents from you, we shall translate documents from English into Vietnamese and prepare the application dossier under the standard forms. The initial drafted application dossier shall be sent to you for your comments. Then, after updating the application dossier based on your comments, we shall obtain the preliminary comments from the competent authority and send the finalized application dossiers for you to sign and seal. We anticipate that this phase shall be completed within 05 working days.
b. Licensing Procedure:
– Obtain Investor visa (DT): Within 02 working days from receipt of the judicial record, we shall submit the application dossier to relevant competent authority. Within 05 weeks from submission of application dossiers to Licensing Agency, Client shall obtain the result.
– Obtaining Business visa (DN1): It shall take about 08 weeks from submission of required application dossier to relevant competent authority for obtaining the
For avoidance of any doubt, in practice, the administrative procedure can be longer due to that the competent authority must consult relevant ministries before granting license. In such case, SB Law shall try our best to accelerate the progress in order to obtain the approval at the soonest.
1.2 Scope of works
Our scope of work shall be as follows:
Description of work
Preparation of the application documents:
· Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
· Drafting application documents required for submission purpose;
· Liaising with Client to discuss the draft application documents;
· Amending the application documents based on Client’s comments;
· Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
· Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority; and
· Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on Client’s behalf;
· Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
· Keeping Client updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any; and
· Receiving result from the competent authority and hand over to Client.
2. PROFESSIONAL FEE
2.1. The Professional fee for performing SB Law services as mentioned in Section 3 above shall be: 900 USD (Nine hundred US Dollars) for 01 (one) DT/DN1 visa.
– The aforesaid service fee is exclusive of 10% VAT, cost for translating your documents from English into Vietnamese, and other cost and fee incurred on Client’s behalf (if any).
2.2. The Professional fee shall be paid to SB Law as follows:
– Within 05 (five) working days from the signing date of Legal Service Contract between Client and SB Law, Client shall pay SB Law an advance payment which is equivalent to 60% of the professional fee, VAT.
– Within 05 (five) working days from the date of SB Law’s completion of work scope, Client shall pay SB Law the remaining 50% of the professional fee, VAT and translation fees (if any).
– Client will immediately notify SB Law of when actual payment(s) will be made on the amount specified in the invoice(s). SB Law will start working only upon receipt of payment of the respective invoice(s). Alternatively, SB Law reserves the right to withdraw the service if payment is not received 10 days after the date of the invoice. Further, in the event payments are not received by the payable date, SB Law reserves the right to suspend services and/or levy and collect a late payment fee of 0.5% per month up to the date of receipt of payment by SB Law.
Please see more:
Get in touch with us