Hi, I am seeking legal services to draft demand letters for a compensation of VND 195,000,000 from 2 other companies, due to disputes arising from the labor contract between the those companies and me. I would like to ask that if I authorize SB Law to do it, what is the scope of work and performance time? Thank you very much.
SB Law thank you for your interest in our legal consulting services. Regarding your questions, we would like to advise as follows:
Scope of work and performance time:
Following works are proposed based on the request of Client. However, depending on the specific position/situation of Client, several work items may not be necessary:
- Researching the relevant documents and information provided by Client;
- Supporting the Client to draft, prepare and send 01 demand letter requesting disputing Parties for the compensation;
- Arranging 01 meeting with disputing Parties to discuss on the resolution of the cases;
- Reporting Client any feedbacks and/or comments of disputing Parties; and
- Advising Client the next handling solution in case disputing Parties has no feedback or refuse our request.
Within 05 working days from the date that SB Law receives payment of service fees, we would provide Client a draft of the letter of request for review. Upon Client’s approval, we would send the buyers the official Letter of Request on Client’s behalf then arrange the meeting schedules with them.
Clients can refer to more consultation contents of related issues via the link:
Get in touch with us