SBLAW would like to introduce the legal procedure for obtaining a business license for carrying out of Electric Motorcycle’s Retail and Leasing Service Vietnam.
1. SCOPE OF WORKS
In light above, following works are proposed based on the request of Client. However, depending on the specific position/situation of Client, several work items may not be necessary. Meanwhile, other works may be required. However, any additional works shall not fall under the scope of this Legal Service Proposal, but could be provided upon request:
1.1. Preparation of the application documents:
- Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
- Drafting application documents required for submission purpose in English language;
- Liaising with you to discuss the draft application documents;
- Amending the application documents based on your comments;
- Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
- Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority; and
Translating the final version of the application documents into Vietnamese for execution.
1.2. Licensing procedure
- Reviewing and assembling all required documents to be included in the application file;
- Representing Client to submit the application file to the competent authorities;
- Acting as Client’s attorney to follow up with the competent authorities regarding to the procedures, including: Department of Industry and Trade, Ministry of Industry and Trade and other competent state authorities;
- Keeping Client updated on procedures and additional requirements, if any; and Handing results to Client.
2. Work schedule
The Roadmap for obtainment of the Business License can be described in the following steps as follows:
Preparing the application dossier: We shall collect necessary information and documents from you. Upon receipt of necessary information and documents from you, we shall translate documents from English into Vietnamese and prepare the application dossier under the standard forms. The initial drafted application dossier shall be sent to you for your comments.
Then, after updating the application dossier based on your comments, we shall obtain the preliminary comments from the competent authority and send the finalized application dossiers for you to sign and seal. We anticipate that this phase shall be completed within from 5 working days. The prepared documents shall then be sent to you for review, signing and seal.
Obtainment of the Business License: Within 02 working days from receipt of duly signed and sealed application dossier, we shall submit the application dossier to the competent authority. Within 35 working days from submission of application dossier to Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade, we shall obtain the Business License.