Dear Mr/Mrs Attorney, I have a dispute to resolve at the moment. Specifically, dispute arising from the sale and purchase contract between me and the investor of the Project – a Joint Stock Company. I would like to ask that if I authorize SB Law to resolve the case, what is the scope of work, performance time and service charges? Thank you very much.
SB Law thank you for your interest in our legal consulting services. Regarding your questions, we would like to advise as follows:
Scope of work and performance time:
Our provision of services shall be as follows:
- Researching the relevant documents and explaining the Client’s legitimate rights and obligations under the Contract and in accordance with Vietnamese applicable laws
- On behalf of the Client drafting, preparing and sending dispatch letters requesting the Investor to provide official respondents relating to the Project’s process;
- Arranging meetings with the Investor for discussion on the Project and the Contract;
- Reporting Client contents and results of such meetings;
- Advising the Client with necessary solutions to work with the Investor and protect legitimate rights and benefits of the Client;
Our service shall be terminated within 01 month from the effective date of the legal service contract or when there is a response from the Investor on the coordination to resolve the case depends on which time comes first.
SERVICE FEE AND PAYMENT:
The service fee for performing the SB Law services as mentioned in section 3 above is 2,000 USD (In words: Two thousand US Dollar). The above-mentioned amount is exclusive of 10% Value Add tax in accordance with Vietnamese laws (VAT), travel and accommodation expenses of our Lawyers in case the Customer requires the Lawyers to perform work in areas outside Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city and other costs incurred on behalf of the Client (if any).
Services fee shall be paid to SB Law as follows:
– Within 05 working days from the date of signing the legal service contract, Client will pay for SB Law an advance payment which equivalent to 70% of the total estimated services fee.
– The Client will pay the remained fee and other cost and disbursement incurred on Client’s behalf within 05 working days from the expiry date of the service term as per section 3.2 above.
– Client shall immediately notify SB Law of when actual payment(s) will be made on the amount specified in the invoice(s). SB Law will start working only upon receipt of payment of the respective invoice(s). Alternatively, SB Law reserves the right to withdraw the service if payment is not received 10 days after the date of the invoice. Further, in the event payments are not received by the payable date, SB Law reserves the right to suspend services and/or levy and collect a late payment fee of 0.5% per month up to the date of receipt of payment by SB Law.