Question: Our company is now seeking legal advices for establishment of Representative Office in Vietnam. Please quote.
We understand that Client is now seeking legal advices for establishment of Representative Office in Vietnam (hereinafter referred to as “R.O”). We therefore are grateful to present you our Legal Services Proposal for your review and consideration.
1. SCOPE OF WORKS
Following works are proposed based on the request of Client. However, depending on the specific position/situation of Client, several work items may not be necessary. Meanwhile, other works may be required. However, any additional works shall not fall under the scope of this Legal Service Proposal, but could be provided upon request.
|SCOPE OF SERVICES|
|Preparation of the application documents:
· Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
· Drafting application documents required for submission purpose in English language;
· Liaising with you to discuss the draft application documents;
· Amending the application documents based on your comments;
· Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
· Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority; and
· Translating the final version of the application documents into Vietnamese for execution.
· Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on your behalf;
· Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
· Keeping you updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any; and
· Assisting you in obtaining License for establishment of R.O
· Placing an announcement on establishment of R.O on the newspaper;
· Obtaining Tax Code Registration for R.O;
· Obtaining Seal Sample and Certificate of Seal Sample Registration
· Declaration on commencing operation of R.O.
Roadmap for carrying out above scope of work can be described in details as follows:
a, Preparing the application dossier: We shall collect necessary information and documents from Upon receipt of necessary information and documents from you, we shall translate documents from English into Vietnamese and prepare the application dossier under the standard forms. The initial drafted application dossier shall be sent to you for your comments. Then, after updating the application dossier based on your comments, we shall obtain the preliminary comments from the competent authority and send the finalized application dossiers for you to sign and seal. We anticipate that this phase shall be completed within from 5 working days. The prepared documents shall then be sent to you for review, signing and seal.
b, Submission of application dossier: Within 02 working days from receipt of duly signed and sealed application dossier, we shall submit the application dossier to the competent
c, Licensing Process: Within 15 working days from submission of application dossier to Licensing Agency, we shall obtain License for establishment of O for Client.
d, Post licensing: Within 13 working days we shall complete the post licensing procedures such as publishing the establishment of O, obtaining Seal Sample, Certificate of Seal Sample Registration and Tax Code Registration for R.O.
The Deliverables will include documents prepared in English. Vietnamese Version shall be provided if the document is required for submission to licensing bodies. Client will review, approve and where necessary sign these documents.
3. PROFESSIONAL FEE
The Price for performing the SB Law services as mentioned in item 1 above will be 1,750USD (One thousand seven hundred and fifty US Dollar). Our cost is exclusive of 10% VAT, translation cost of documents from English into Vietnamese (10USD/150 words) and traveling fee out of Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. SB Law reserves right to re-quote the professional fee and time schedule in case Client has main business activities in (i) Tourism; (ii) Trade Promotion; (iii) Education; (iv) Legal Consultation; (v) Securities; (vi) Finance and/or (vii) Banking.