Question: Our company is now seeking legal advices for changing location of Representative Office in Hanoi. Please quote.
1. SCOPE OF WORKS
Following works are proposed based on the request of Client. However, depending on the specific position/situation of Client, several work items may not be necessary. Meanwhile, other works may be required. However, any additional works shall not fall under the scope of this Legal Services Proposal, but could be provided upon request.
|SCOPE OF SERVICES|
|Preparation of the application documents:
· Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese laws;
· Drafting application documents required for submission purpose;
· Liaising with Client to discuss the draft application documents;
· Amending the application documents based on Client’s comments;
· Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
· Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority; and
· Translating the final version of the application documents into Vietnamese for execution.
· Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on Client’s behalf;
· Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
· Keeping your company updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any; and
· Assisting Client in obtaining new License for establishment of R.O
Roadmap for carrying out above scope of work can be described in details as follows:
a, Preparing the application dossier: We shall collect necessary information and documents from you. Upon receipt of necessary information and documents from you, we shall prepare the application dossier under the standard forms. The initial drafted application dossier shall be sent to you for your comments. Then, after updating the application dossier based on your comments, we shall obtain the preliminary comments from the competent authority and send the finalized application dossiers for you to sign and We anticipate that this phase shall be completed within from 4 working days. The prepared documents shall be sent to you for review, signing and seal.
b, Submission of application dossier: Within 02 working days from receipt of duly signed and sealed application dossier, we shall submit the application dossier to the competent authority.
c, Licensing Process: Within 15 working days from submission of application dossier to Licensing Agency, we shall obtain new License for establishment of R.O for establishment of R.O for Client.
2. PROFESSIONAL FEE
Professional Fee for performing SB Law’s services as mentioned in item 1 above will be 450USD (in words: Four hundred fifty US Dollar). Our cost is excluside of 10% VAT, governmental fee, translation cost (10USD/150 words).