Question: We are going to export cosmetics to Vietnam. We have a Vietnam buyer, so we would like to know:
1. Import process:
– What docs should overseas manufacturer prepare for registration and certification of cosmetics?
– How much governmental fee?
– How many days it takes?
2. Can you provide services for cosmetics registration and customs clearance?
If Yes, how much will Your services be cost approximately?
I am Lawyer of SB Law. I was entrusted to provide you legal advice regarding to cosmetic registration in Vietnam. Please find our answers here under:
– Manufacturer shall have to prepare (i) 01 legalized copy of Certificate of Free Sale for product to be registered. Such Certificate of Free Sale must be issued by competent authorities in its country; (ii) 01 legalized copy of Power of Attorney issued by the Manufacturer approving the importer in Vietnam to register and import cosmetic products in Vietnam. Beside, please also send us ingredient list and ratio thereof for each cosmetic product to be registered, brand name, product name and use of such product so that we can check if such product satisfy conditions for registration in Vietnam or not.
– Governmental fee for cosmetic registration is 25USD/01 product.
– It shall take us 23 working days from submission of application dossier to the competent authority to complete.
– We can help you to register cosmetic products for import. For custom clearance, we can connect you with logistics company for assistance
– Our service fee shall be 375USD/01 product. Our service fee is exclusive of VAT (10%) and bank charge (if any).
Get in touch with us