Information about the residence permit (TRC) in Vietnam

Nội dung bài viết

Question: Greetings from Hongkong.
I would like to know about the residence permit(TRC) in Vietnam and how long it took and what is the cost/your service charge for it?
What kind of documents you need for that?
Please send me the information and business opportunities in Vietnam.
Answer: SBLAW would like to advise you as follows:
 In order to obtain a TRC, you must satisfy one of following requirements:
+ You are granted Work Permit or Work Permit Exemption for working in Vietnam;
+ You are granted Investment Registration Certificate and/or Enterprise Registration Certificate proving that you are member or shareholder of a company duly established and operating in Vietnam;
+ You got married with a Vietnamese Citizen;
+ Your spouse or parent having TRC in Vietnam


Contact us for 24/7 consulting support

    Related Posts