Question: I want to apply for a teaching as foreign language and I do have a offer letter from the institution in vietnam and I am currently in vietnam now. I need to know what documents do you need and how long will you take once I submit my documents to you for the work permit.
For obtaining work permit in Vietnam, you shall have to prepare following documents:

– 02 certified copies of your passport;

– 02 colored portrait photo with white ground, no glass, no smile of yours taken within 6 months before submission of application dossier (4x6cm);

– 02 legalized copies of your Diploma in the field of language or education.

– 02 legalized copies of recommendation letter of your ex-employer confirming that you have at least 05 years experience in teaching foreign language.


Get in touch with us

Hotline: +84.904.340.664 | Email:

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message