SBLAW has extensive experience in advising clients in the areas of government relations as well as establishing, maintaining and developing relationships with government agencies to ensure that the rights and legitimate interests of the investors and customers conducting business in Vietnam.
Consulting services of government relations include:
- Developing and coordinating strategic plan for current enterprises or soon-to-be enterprises in Vietnam.
- Preparing and sending lawyers to work directly with the authorities in order to persuade, explain the issues related to business projects.
- Preparing and presenting to the authorities in order to ask the project investment guidance.
- Searching and updating the valid legal documents related to the business process as well as analyzing the disadvantages and advantages of the text and irrationality and proposing advices to Vietnamese authorities.
- Advising on the compliance with legal statues and investment regulations of investors