1. Literary, artistic and scientific works protected including:
- Literary and scientific works, textbooks, teaching materials, and other works expressed in forms of letters or other writing characters;
- Lectures, presentations and other speeches;
- Journalistic works;
- Musical works;
- Dramatic works;
- Cinematographic works and works created by similar methods (hereinafter referred to as cinematographic works);
- Fine art works and applied art works;
- Photographic works;
- Architectural works;
- Graphics, sketches, maps, drawings relevant to topography and scientific works;
- Folk artistic and literary works.
- Computer programs and compilations of data
2. Derivative works shall only be protected according to paragraph 1 of this Article if they do not infringe the copyrights in respect of the works used to make derivative works.
3. Protected works stipulated in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article must be created directly by author’s intelligence without reproducing others’ works.
4. The Government sets out guidelines in details forms of protected works as stipulated in paragraph 1