This is reference to your email from which, we understand that your company in Singapore, (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) is now seeking legal advices for establishment of Representative Office in Vietnam (hereinafter referred to as “R.O”).
We thereforeare grateful to present you our Legal Services Proposal for your review and consideration.
1.Scope of works
For establishment of Representative Office in Vietnam, our scope of work shall be as follows:
SCOPE OF SERVICES
|Preparation of the application documents:
· Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
· Drafting application documents required for submission purpose in English language;
· Liaising with you to discuss the draft application documents;
· Amending the application documents based on your comments;
· Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
· Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority; and
· Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on your behalf;
· Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
· Keeping you updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any; and
· Assisting you in obtaining License for establishment of R.O
Roadmap for carrying out above scope of work can be described in details as follows:
a. Preparing the application dossier: We shall collect necessary information and documents from you. Upon receipt of necessary information and documents from you, we shall translate documents from English into Vietnamese and prepare the application dossier under the standard forms. The initial drafted application dossier shall be sent to you for your comments. Then, after updating the application dossier based on your comments, we shall obtain the preliminary comments from the competent authority and send the finalized application dossiers for you to sign and seal. We anticipate that this phase shall be completed within from 5 working days. The prepared documents shall then be sent to you for review, signing and seal.
b. Submission of application dossier:Within 02 working days from receipt of duly signed and sealed application dossier, we shall submit the application dossier to the competent authority.
c. Licensing Process:Within 15 working days from submission of application dossier to Licensing Agency, we shall obtain License for establishment of R.O for Client.
d. Post licensing:Within 13 working days we shall complete the post licensing procedures such as publishing the establishment of R.O, obtaining Seal Sample, Certificate of Seal Sample Registration, Tax Code Registration for R.O and Report for commencing operation of R.O.
2. PROFESSIONAL FEE
2.1. The Price for performing the SB Law services as mentioned in item 3 above will be as follows:
– For obtaining License for Establishment of R.O: 1,200USD (One thousand two hundred US Dollar only);
– For declaration of commencing operation of R.O: 150USD (One hundred and fifty US Dollar only);
– For placing announcement of establishment of R.O, obtaining Tax Code Certificate, Seal Sample of R.O: 150 USD (One hundred and fifty US Dollar);
2.2. Services fee shall be paid to SB Law as follows:
– Within 03 working days from the date of signing the legal service contract, Client will pay for SB Law an advance payment which equivalent to 60% of the total estimated services fee.
– Clientwillpaythe remained fee and other cost and disbursement incurred on Client’s behalf within 05 working days from obtainment of License for establishment of Representative Office.
– Clientshall immediately notify SB Law of when actual payment(s) will be made on the amount specified in the invoice(s). SB Law will start working only upon receipt of payment of the respective invoice(s). Alternatively, SB Law reserves the right to withdraw the service if payment is not received 10 days after the date of the invoice. Further, in the event payments are not received by the payable date, SB Law reserves the right to suspend services and/or levy and collect a late payment fee of 0.5% per month up to the date of receipt of payment by SB Law.
If you would like further information on Establishment of Representative Office in Vietnam for Singapore company, please either email to our Partners at: email@example.com or call to our Office:
Ha Noi Office: +84 (4) 62 62 0246
HCM Office: +84 (8) 35 208 101.
– See more at: https://sblaw.vn/entry/establishment-of-representative-office-in-vietnam-for-singapore-company#sthash.7CjTZKc4.dpuf