Question: Our company would like to establish of foreign-invested company to carry out construction services. Please quote.
1. Documents to be provided:
- Certificate of Incorporation of the Parent Company
- Articles and Memorandum of Association of the Parent Company
- Bank reference on the account balance of the Investor
- Bank’s Reference provided by an appropriate Bank certifying the balance of the investor’s account no less than the contributed capital of the investor to the FIC’s charter capital.
- Audited Financial Statement for years of 2016 and 2017
- Detailed Brochure/Catalogue and business plan
- Passport of Legal Representative of FIC
- Memorandum of Understanding or Contract on leasing office in Vietnam
- Business Registration Certificate or Investment Certificate of the lessor
- Certificate of land use right and asset on land ownership of the lessor.
2. Timing (working days)
– Step 1: Applying for Investment Registration Certificate: Within 20 working days;
– Step 2: Applying for Enterprise Registration Certificate: Within 07 working days;
3. SB Law net fee (USD), Exclusive of VAT (10%) and cost for translating of documents from English into Vietnamese (10USD/150 words) and actual travelling and accommodation cost (if Client setup companies outside of Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City)
– For obtaining Investment Registration Certificate and Enterprise Registration Certificate: from 4,000USD (Four thousand US Dollar) to 4,500USD (Four thousand and five hundred US Dollar);