Question: I would like to set up foreign-invested company conducting Management Consulting Services in in Hanoi. I am looking at a company that could help me estimate the cost, the timeline and the requirements of setting up such a company.
We understand that Client would like us to provide legal assistance on establishment of foreign-invested company conducting Management Consulting Services in Hanoi. We therefore are grateful to present you our Legal Services Proposal for your review and consideration.
1. SCOPE OF WORKS
Following works are proposed based on the request of Client. However, depending on the specific position/situation of Client, several work items may not be necessary. Meanwhile, other works may be required. SB Law shall immediately advise Client the same upon review documents of the case. However, any additional works shall not fall under the scope of this Legal Service Proposal Letter, but could be provided upon request.
· Attending various meetings with client to explain and confirm the main principles for setting up the Company (the “Project”);
· Preparing a list of legal documents required for setting up the Company. Based on the information provided by client, we will review and incorporate these documents into the application file.
2. Drafting documents:
· Drafting the Application Dossier for Investment Registration and Company Incorporation.
· Drafting the Charter of the Company.
· Drafting necessary documents/papers as the case maybe.
· Reviewing and assembling all required documents to be included in the application file for Investment Registration and Company Incorporation;
· Representing client to submit the application files for Investment Registration and Company Incorporation; and
· Acting as client’s attorney to follow up with the competent authorities regarding Investment Registration and Company Incorporation.
· Making public-notice on company establishment;
· Obtaining Seal Sample and Certificate of Seal Sample Registration.
· Assisting Client on opening company bank account.
- Within 03 (three) working days from full receipt of necessary information and documents delivered by the Client, SBLAW shall deliver the draft application dossiers for the Client’s review and acceptance;
- Within 01 (one) working day from full receipt of signed document provided by the Client, SBLAW shall submit application dossiers to the competent
- Within 25 (twenty-five) working days from duly submission of the dossier to competent authority, SBLAW shall obtain Investment Registration Certificate (IRC).
- Within 07 (seven) working days from obtainment of Investment Registration Certificate (IRC) and duly submission of the dossier to competent authority, SBLAW shall obtain Enterprise Registration Certificate (ERC).
- Within 10 (ten) working days from obtainment of Enterprise Registration Certificate (ERC) and duly submission of the dossier to competent authority, SBLAW shall compete the post-licensing
3. PROFESSIONAL FEE
Professional fee for performing the services will be: 2,999USD (Two thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine US Dollars).
Note: The professional fee shall include Government fees but shall exclude 10% Value Added Tax, translation works (12USD/1 A4-page/300 words).