Buy an apartment as a private person

Nội dung bài viết

Question: I’m actually in Vietnam, because i want to invest in property.
I’m a private investor and d’ont run a company or have a labour contract in a company.
I know that i can purchase apartments here, but i search professional help.
I would like to have a residence card for at least 1 year and would like to have legal help for the contracts i would like to sign.
Are you also have relations to customers like me?
Could you help me with this services?


As your request, we would like to advise as follows:
Under Vietnam Law, with a 90 days visa, you can purchase an apartment in Vietnam. Meanwhile, for one year residence card, you must have work permit or having company in Vietnam or having your spouse granted 01 year residence card in Vietnam.



Contact us for 24/7 consulting support

    Related Posts