Question: I’m writing on behalf of the Hongkong subsidiary of the French company.
We are interested in establishing of the representative office of this subsidiary in Hanoi. I reviewed the information represented on your web-site and would like to get some additional information:
1) How long does it usually take to open the office? From the very beginning to the end of the procedure.
2) How much it will cost for us? I mean that we need to understand the rate of the official fees and charges and additionally your fee as a legal firm providing such services.
We would kindly ask you to send a price list or a proposal (where appropriate) in this respect.
Answer: This is reference to your email below. We noted that you intend to setup a representative office in Vietnam.
For purpose of preparing our service fee quotation and list of required documents, please answer us following questions:
– What is the business field of the Hongkong Subsidiary?
– How long has been Hongkong Subsidiary established and operating?
Beside, for your kind consideration, we would like to give you some information on setting up the representative office in Hanoi as follows:
1. Total time for setting up a representative office shall about 2 months (from the very initial steps to ending), in which, the licensing process shall be completed within 15 days from submission of required documents to the competent authority.
2. The cost shall be 1,500USD. The fee is exclusive of 10% VAT, cost for translating documents from English into Vietnamese (10USD/150 words) and governmental fee. We estimate that it shall be about 2,000USD in total.
Get in touch with us