Apply a job in Vietnam

Nội dung bài viết

Question: I am a hungarian guy who will get married soon in vietnam. Our family is happy, but i worry abit, how i can work here?
Do i need a work permit after the marriage?
I haven't got any specific degrees.

Answer: I am Lawyer of SB Law. I was entrusted to provide you legal advice regarding to the matter below.

In Vietnam, if a foreigner wishes to work, he/she shall have to obtain work permit.

Generally, for obtaining work permit, such foreigner must hold a suitable degree and/or having experience in the field that they intend to work. For the position of manager or expert, they shall require for both of experience and degree.

For some positions like Chief in restaurant, a certificate proving that you have completed 02 years training course and a reference letter confirming you have experience in the field can be accepted.

This also very much depend on personal opinion of the officer who is assigned to handle the case. Some time, different officers and different cities/provinces may have different opinions.

For further support, we shall need detailed information to check.


Contact us for 24/7 consulting support

    Related Posts