Question: Our local company is opened by your firm. We have nominated a local people to be the legal representative. Now the update situation is that I want to be the additional legal representative of the company.
I would like to ask your firm to help me to prepare those documents for the changes.
Please can you send me the quotation about that?
Answer: Clientis willing to engage a lawfirm on advices regarding amendment of Business Registration Certificate to add one more legal representative of the Client.
SBLaw is a law firm duly established and operating under legislation in Vietnam that have expertise in the area of investment, real estate, commerce consultation and enterprise assistance. SBLaw is qualified for above mentioned requirements and is willing to advice Client regarding above said requests.
1. Scope of Services:
Scope of services provided by SBLaw to Client is inclusive of following items:
Preparation of the application documents:
· Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
·Drafting application documents required for submission purpose in Vietnamese language;
· Liaising with Client to discuss the draft application documents;
· Amending the application documents based on Client’s comments;
· Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
· Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority;
· Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on Client’s behalf;
· Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
· Keeping Client updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any;
· Assisting Client in obtaining the Amended Business Registration Certificate.
· Making an announcement of amendment of Business Registration Certificate on National Enterprise Information Portal.
2. Services period:
– Within 03 (three) working days counted from your delivery of necessary documents and information as provided under legal this Contract, SB Law shall transfer documents to Client for reviewing and signing.
– Within 02 (two) working days counted from reception of signed and sealed documents from Client, SB Law shall submit application dossier to competent authority.
– Within 06 (six) working days from submission of legitimate application dossiers to the Competence Authority, SBLaw shall obtain the Amended Business Registration Certificate for Client.
– Within 03 (three) working days from obtaining the Amended Business Registration Certificate, SBLaw shall complete the posting of information on the National Enterprise Information Portal.
– For avoidance of any doubt, SBLaw and Client hereby acknowledge that any delay in schedule due to reason beyond SBLaw responsibilities including but not limited to change of law, a change of working schedule of related competent authorities, response to action of competent authority, request of change made by Client etc shall not be included in the Service Period.
3. Service fees and payment
For completion of scope of services stipulated at Item 2.1 within time schedule stipulated at Item 2.2 of this Contract, SBLAW shall charge a lump sum VND 5,000,000 (five million Vietnamese Dongs). The fee is exclusive of 10% VAT.
If you would like further information on About change of legal person, please either email to our Partners at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to our Office:
Ha Noi Office: +84 (4) 62 62 0246
HCM Office: +84 (8) 35 208 101.
Get in touch with us