Being well aware of that M&A transactions are expected to configure a brand new investment trend in Vietnam in the near future, in the most recent year, SB lawyer and experts continually invest in a unique set of solutions and research including legal frameworks, roadmaps that directly address M&A issues in order to minimize project risk and time to value.
With this service, we assist our client in due diligence study, identify commercial risk associated with the project, preparing and/or reviewing legal documents, designing M&A deals and also negotiation etc.
Our practical advice, dedication are recognized by clients as valuable contribution for the success of their M&A deals. We assist clients in both cross-border M&A transactions and direct acquisition in Vietnam.
Our major M&A deals include the followings among others:
– Acting for Viettel Real Estate to acquire DAEWOON-HANCIC Office Building Project from Korean Investors. This includes conducting due diligence studies, reviewing and structuring the transaction.
– Acting for Viettel Real Estate to acquire a BLUE SAPHIRE BINH PHU Project. This includes conducting due diligences studies, preparing share transfer agreement and working with competent authority.
– Acting for Multi-National Corporation to acquire the KIM HUYNH BUILDING PROJECT.
– Acting for Viettel Real Estate to acquire GOLDEN PALACE Project;
– Acting for Yen Tho Machinery Joint Stock Company to acquire a Manufacture Project from Foreign Investors. This includes conducting due diligence studies, structuring transaction, preparing contracts and pursuing licensing procedure.
– Acting for a local company to acquire a real estate project in Bac Giang – a Northern Province in Vietnam. This includes structuring transaction, preparing contracts and pursuing licensing procedure.
– Acting for a BVI Company to acquire 04 IT Companies in Vietnam.
– Acting for foreign investor to transfer a manufacturing project in Vietnam to another foreign investor. This includes assisting in negotiation and reviewing structure of transaction and contract.