Today, our two law offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city are staffed by a strong team of about 40 lawyers and legal professionals under the leadership of six partners, who have extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of Vietnam’s political culture and the legal development.
In the corporate matters in Vietnam, we have acted for following clients in the corporate matters in Vietnam:
(i) Acting for SmartEbook.com Co., Ltd – Japanese Investor- to setup a subsidiary company in Vietnam;
(ii) Acting for IBM Vietnam – 100% Foreign Owned Company – to proceed with its business expand plan in Vietnam;
(iii) Acting for Esco Global – Singaporean Investor – to setup a subsidiary company in Vietnam;
(iv) Acting for Inovar Bhd Sdn – Malaysian Investor – to setup a joint venture company with a local partner in Vietnam.
(v) Acting for Metiseko Co., Ltd – Hongkong Investor – to setup a manufacturer in Vietnam;
(vi) Acting for a Kyrgyzstan Investor to setup an alchol manufacturer in Vietnam;
Our scope of work is as follows:
- Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
- Drafting application documents required for submission purpose;
- Liaising with Client to discuss the draft application documents;
- Amending the application documents based on Client’s comments;
- Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
- Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority; and
- Translating the final version of the application documents into Vietnamese for execution.
- To advise all legal aspect relating to the proposed transaction in line Vietnam Law;
- Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on Client’s behalf;
- Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
- Keeping Client updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any; and
- Assisting Client in obtaining the Certificate Of Investment
- Obtaining the seal of the NewCo ; and
- Placing an announcement on the establishment of the NewCo in the newspaper