In case Client is willing to engage a law firm on advices regarding obtainment of investment certificate to establish a wholly foreign invested company in Vietnam, S&B Law is qualified for above mentioned requirements and is willing to advice Client regarding above said requests.
1. Our scope of services provided to Client is inclusive of following items:
1.1. Preparation of the application documents:
- Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
- Drafting application documents required for submission purpose including application, explanatory statement, power of attorney, board resolutions in English language;
- Liaising with Real Estate Agent for Office Lease Contract on behalf of Client.
- Liaising with Client to discuss the draft application documents;
- Amending the application documents based on Client’ comments;
- Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
- Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority; and
- Translating the final version of the application documents into Vietnamese for execution.
1.2. Licensing procedures:
- Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on Client’s behalf;
- Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
- Keeping Client updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any; and
- Assisting Client in obtaining the investment certificate.
1.3. Post-licensing procedures:
- Obtaining the seal of the NewCo ;
- Obtaining the NewCo’s tax code; and
- Placing an announcement on the establishment of the NewCo in the newspaper.
- Obtaining Temporary Residence Card for the Legal Representative of the NewCo.
2. Our means of services
- Working with the competent authority on Client’s behalf.
3. Our services period:
For scope of works listed at above Item:
- Within 07 working days counted from your delivery of necessary documents and information as provided under legal Contract, S&B Law shall transfer documents to Client to reviewing and signing.
- Within 01 working days counted from reception of signed and sealed documents from Client, S&B Law shall submit application dossier to competent authority.
- Within 25 working days from submission of legitimate application dossiers to the Competence Authority, S&B Law shall obtain the Investment Certificate for Client.
- Within 10 working days from obtaining Investment Certificate, S&B Law shall obtain stamp, tax code registration and place an announcement of establishment for the NewCo.
- Within 15 working days from submission of application dossier for Temporary Residence Card to the competent authority, S&B Law shall obtain the Temporary Residence Card for the Legal Representative of the NewCo.