As leading International IP attorney, S&B Law is capable of assisting client with handling all intellectual property matters in Cambodia in an efficient and cost-competitive manner.
As the trademark matter, we would like to advise client on legal procedure in relation to the trademark registration proceeding in Cambodia as follows:
Some notes about trademark registration in Cambodia.
– Cambodia is First to file jurisdiction
– Cambodia does not accept multi-classes application. Each application includes only one class.
– Duration of trademark registration in Cambodia: 6-8 months
– The decision of issuing trademark certificate in Cambodia is significantly affected by the result of the counterpart trademark in other countries.
Required documents for trademark protection in Cambodia.
– Name and address of the the Applicant;
– List of Goods/Services;
– Specimen of the applied mark;
– A notarized original Power of Attorney (a scanned/faxed copy of the POA is acceptable upon filing provided that the original copy will be submitted within one month from the filing date).