Amendment of investment certificate of trading company in Vietnam

Nội dung bài viết

In case the foreign invested company involving with trading activities in Vietnam would like to amend the Investment Certificate, it must submit two following documents:


(i)                Report on traders buying goods for import and

(ii)             Consolidated report.

We noted that under the Circular No. 08/2013/TT-BCT dated 22 April 2013 detailing the good trading and directly related activities of foreign invested enterprises in Vietnam, these reports should be yearly submitted before January 30th of each year.



Contact us for 24/7 consulting support

    Related Posts