Announcement of amended and supplemented administrative procedures in the field of land belonging to scope of state management functions of the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment
On December 15, 2023, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment issued Decision No.3873/QD-BTNMT on the announcement of amended and supplemented administrative procedures in the field of land within the scope of state management functions. The amended and supplemented list of administrative procedures includes:
(1) List of administrative procedures under the jurisdiction of the Central level
(2) List of administrative procedures under the jurisdiction of the province:
-Registration of land use rights for the first time.
-Initial land registration in case of land allocation by the State for management.
-Delete registration of lease, sublease, capital contribution by land use rights, ownership of assets attached to land.
-Separation of parcels or consolidation of land parcels.
-Confirm the continued use of agricultural land by households and individuals upon expiration of land use in case of need.
-Issuance of certificates of land use rights, ownership of houses and other assets attached to land to persons who have registered land use rights for the first time…
This decision takes effect from December 15, 2023
- Complete the draft Land Law (amended)
On December 16, 2023, the Government Office issued Official Dispatch No. 9838/VPCP-PL announcing the Deputy Prime Minister’s instructions on completing the draft Land Law (amended). Accordingly, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment is requested to clarify the following contents:
- The completion of the draft Land Law (amended) has closely followed and fully institutionalized the policies related to the content of the draft Law and Resolution No. 18-NQ/TW dated June 16, 2022 of the Board of Directors. Executive of the Central Committee, term XIII;
- Clarify specific articles and clauses that need to be amended and supplemented in the draft Land Law (amended) as well as needing to be amended in other laws to ensure consistency between this Law and other laws with relevant provisions. relate to;
- Thoroughly research and fully analyze issues with different opinions in the process of revising important policies and new contents that require policy impact assessment according to the provisions of the Law on Promulgation of Normative Documents law;
- Coordinate closely with the National Assembly’s Economic Committee, promptly report to the Government and Prime Minister on detailed plans from now until submitting to the National Assembly for consideration and approval of the Land Law project (amended) .
This official dispatch takes effect from December 16, 2023.