Changing head office’s address of foreign company in Vietnam

In case the foreign company intends to change head office’s address of Investment Certificate. We would like to advise as follows: Under Vietnam Law, in order to record the new head office’s address, the Company shall be required to apply for the amendment of Investment Certificate. Based on our practical experience in the similar case […]