SBLAW clients include offshore companies, foreign invested companies and domestic corporation operating in a variety of business sectors, including banking and finance, real estate and construction, hotel, entertainment, insurance, consumer goods and manufacturing.
We have represented various joint ventures companies and investors (including foreign investors and domestic investors) and are aware of all challenges faced by them.
We have advised and assisted our clients in structuring their management, capitalization and dealing with the issue on controlling right over the business operation and management.
1.Our legal service.
Our services in the field of Foreign Investment covers a wide full range from assistance in market research, quantifying benefit and risks associated with investment policies of the government, foreign invested company formation, establishment of branches and representative office of foreign companies, expanding business of foreign invested company, obtaining business license or investment certificate for investors in Vietnam or in other countries.
In many circumstances, our capacity of communicating with the local community and intensive experience of our lawyers have made the local authorities and counter parties more comfortable in reaching agreement, resolving dead lock and have contributed to the success of the client’s business.
2. Our client.
SBLAW is proud to assist clients in negotiation, licensing and post licensing procedures for the establishment and operation of their commercial presence in Vietnam.
- Acting for Stalheim Industries Sdn Bhd to establish a joint venture company in Vietnam called as Innovar (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. Innovar (Vietnam) Co., Ltd is licensed to implement importation, exportation and distribution right of wood floor and related products;
- Acting for Nikken International Co., Ltd – a foreign invested company own by Japan Investors – for expanding business scope. Nikken International Co., Ltd is one of very first wholly foreign invested companies in Vietnam which were licensed to implement importation, exportation, distribution right and to lease constructional equipments in Vietnam;
- Acting for Metiseko International Co., Ltd – a Hong Kong Companies to setup a factory manufacturing textile and clothing in the centre of Vietnam;
- Acting for Vietnam Investment Construction and Trading Joint-Stock Company to establish a joint venture company with an Australian Investor operating in the field of supervising building supervision and project managements;
- Acting for IBM Vietnam to consult authority agencies regarding to implementation of its investment projects and to realize its important business strategies in Vietnam;
- Acting for a large number of Asian and Australian Companies to setup their Representatives Office in Vietnam
Get in touch with us