On 14th December 2020, the Government passed Decree No.145/2020/ND-CP detailing and guiding the implementation of a number of articles on labor conditions and labor relations of the Labor Code 2019 (hereinafter referred to as “Decree 145“). Decree 145 will take effect from 01 February 2021 with some notable highlights as follows:
1. From 01 February 2021, the employers must keep a labor management book at head office address, branch or representative office.
2. Upon unilateral termination of employment contract, Employees working at the position of enterprise manager must give a 120 days-advance notice for an indefinite term labor contract or a fixed term labor contract from 12 months to award.
3. Detailing the order and procedures for organizing the dialogue at the workplace.
4. Regulate changing on working time to calculate annual leave from 01 February, 2021
5. Detailing behavior considered sexual harassment at workplace, such as: a physical behavior including a sexual act, gesture, contact, physical impact on the body or suggestive….
6. Employers employing 1,000 or more female employees are required to have a lactation room at the workplace.
7. The female employees during their menstruation period are entitled to 30 minutes break every day, the female employees while nursing children under 12 months old are entitled to 60 minutes break every day, and still enjoy the full salary under the labor contract.