Advising on obtain work permit for foreigner working in Vietnam

Question: I want apply for work permit for foreigner working in Vietnam. If you company can support us with this I would be grateful for information from your side regarding: –  Total amount required (cost for the services & license receiving etc.) and time necessary for license receiving. Looking forward on your feedback. Answer: We understand […]

Consulting on providing company’s Legal paper for the third parties

client and partner of sblaw

Question: My company had agreed to rent an area to a company (“Tenant”) that provides serviced offices, virtual offices for their clients which are companies/ representative offices.  Hence, they require us to provide their clients with company’s Land Use Right Certificate for the land associated with the Building with our stamp (“Paper”). Is it Ok if […]

Legal advice on housing ownership of foreigners

The Client is a foreign person who purchased a condominium unit in Vietnam in 2016 (the “Unit”) by way of entering into the Unit lease contract with the owner developer (the “OD”) with the lease term of 50 years as from 2016. Question:   Is this accurate that the Client is able to own the Unit […]